Monday, 4 March 2013

what's in my bag?

school stuff: 400 page pukka pad - OCR maths statistics text book - floral diary - A5 notebook - AQA A-level biology text book - scientific calculator - ruler/triangle thingy - pens
essentials: river island purse - iphone headphones - blackberry headphones - car keys - spare house keys - iphone 4S with union jack case - spearmint gum
beauty essentials: cherry carmex lip balm - dolce & gabbana "the one" perfume - nivea hand cream - elizabeth arden mineral powder foundation
I always love seeing other people do this post for some reason, so I thought it was time to share mine!
My bag is from Accessorize and I got it for Christmas, when I did pick it out for my Christmas list I never expected it to be so popular as five other people at my school have this bag, two of them in this same colour and three in different -.- but I think it's because it's a very reasonable price at £39 for excellent quality, so it's understandable.
In sixth form, I study Maths with Statistics, Biology and Chemistry which requires me to bring in a text book for each lesson which is annoying because I hate having a heavy bag. The A5 notebook is from Wilkinsons and was an incredible bargain of 10p and so I use it write my rough notes before I write them in neat in my pukka pad. I don't really know why I carry around a spare house key as well as my normal house key on my car keys because I'm 99.9999% sure I'll never not have my car keys since I drive to and from school everyday but I really would hate to be locked out the house for some mad reason! I don't tend to take my makeup bag to school, just because I can imagine I'd never use it as I don't really have time to ever top up my makeup and it would just take up more space as well. All I take is my powder in case I'm having an oily T-zone day, ya know. On a normal non-school day, I pretty much take these exact same things minus the textbooks/notebooks, calculator and ruler. Except I might chuck in a random book that I would be currently reading, which at the moment would be Paper Towns by John Green.
bloglovin | instagram | tumblr

14 comments :

  1. Reminds me of my bag in school, looks like we studied the same things, but I done Computing too... So much work isn't it! All worth it in the end though

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh it's so much work indeed! But yes definitely worth it :)
      And sure I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous bag! I love these types of post because I'm just a very nosey person haha. :)
    xx

    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :3 and I think that's why I like them too aha! xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you :-) and it can be such a pain sometimes eh.. xx

      Delete
  4. love your bag, poor you having to lug all those books around, remind me of my sixth form days!

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ahhh luckily it's almost over and I won't have to carry about so much ! x

      Delete
  5. This bag is gorgeous!
    I have that purse, only mine needs serious replacing (tatty :(..)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mine's getting pretty tatty too but I haven't found another purse that I like as much :( xxxx

      Delete
  6. Love this post! Like you, I can never leave home without a few books, a notepad of some sort, and a couple of pens. ;}

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag is gorgeous! Love it ♥

    Lana, xo
    fashionfake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these posts. Everything is so neatly laid out! Your bag is lovely!


    I did one of these myself <a href="http://photo-jenn-ic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/whats-in-my-handbag.html>here</a> if you're interested.

    Let me know if you stop by!

    Jenn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so much stuff! I adore your bag btw! :) xx

    Please go ahead and read my newest article on

    www.searchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment :-) xo