Saturday, 16 March 2013

step into spring

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Seeing as spring is fast approaching us on the 20th March (which is also my mum's birthday), I thought I'd do a spring inspired outfit. I think spring has the nicest colour palette, like I love all the pastel shades that are around. The heeled Chelsea boots from Missguided are definitely my favourite piece in this outfit, I wish I could wear heels in the daytime though but I feel like I can only brave them at night. I paired them with cute little cream pop socks from Topshop which have been pretty on trend recently. Zara's infamous Office City Bag is close second favourite as it is beautifully classy and completes this girly look.

Also seeing as it has been announced that Google Reader is sadly going to die in July, feel free to follow me via Bloglovin instead and also on instagram :)

Q: what trends are you loving this spring?



17 comments :

  1. L-o-v-e the skirt and boots! Cute outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are awesome! For this spring, I love the monochrome trend! x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo yes monochrome is one of my favorite trends as I find black and white so flattering :-) xo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love the bag and skirt:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace and bag are gorgeous! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style, i followed your blog :) would love you to check out mine x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these things are so lovely, especially that gorgeous Zara bag! lovely blog too :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the skirt <3! So spring-ish! The Zara bag is really pretty and apparently there's a brown one now too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous look you have put together!
    I adore your shoes <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is so cute and I love the socks and bag as well, your taste is great!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes are to die for! I love everything you picked out it's all so so beautiful!
    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wishlist is heaven. Love those shoes they are so bad i want them.
    Followed on bloglovin- find me there too girlie x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything here!!! Especially the skirt <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit you put together!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog, I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment :-) xo