Wednesday, 6 February 2013

my 'luxury' wishlist #1

Basically, I bought a money bank which I keep on my desk and at the end of each day any loose change I may have in my purse I put in this money bank. Seeing how I have nothing really big to save for such as a new laptop or phone, I thought I could use the money I do save to buy myself "luxury" items that I want but either wouldn't usually dare buying because the price scares me away or just having got round to buying. You see naturally, I am a bit of a cheap skate, I don't like spending my money on things that are higher end if I can get the same for like half the price. Although I have been started to realise it's good to treat myself once in a while, so at the end of every 2 or 3 week period I'm going to open my money bank and buy one of these items with whatever I have saved. This way I don't feel like I'm actually spending my money.

1. MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID FOUNDATION SPF 15 | £20.50
Never did I ever think I'd think about spending this much on a foundation but I think it will be worth it as I want to stop using concealer now and just use foundation.
2. TOPSHOP LIPS IN "RUMOUR HAS IT" | £8
I own like no lipsticks, the three I do have are good for nights out but aren't very good for everyday, this one however is nice pinky nudey neutral which hopefully will be suitable.



3. DIESEL LOVERDOSE PERFUME 30ML | £28
I am absolutely in love with the smell of this, I don't tend to buy my perfumes because it's sort of a tradition that my dad buys them from duty-free whenever he goes abroad but since he's not going away for a while I thought I might as well buy some myself.
4. LUSH "LOVE LETTUCE" FRESH FACE MASK | £5.95
Can't wait to slap this on my face to be honest.

5. JUST DANCE 4 (Wii) | £19
I have Just Dance 1 & 2 and I love them so Just Dance 4 is an excellent investment for me as there's some really good songs on there and I'm trying to get a "beach bod" in time for my holiday in July.
6. LUSH TEA TREE WATER TONER | £3.95
Read so many good things about this toner on other blogs and since I'm almost out of my Clarins toner.

3 comments :

  1. I really want the Lush products and the Mac as well, great wishlist

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've heard some really good things about them ! And I can't wait to get the MAC foundation :) thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wishlist! :)

    You have an amazing blog! I follow you now with Google friend connect! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!!

    GIVEAWAY IN MY BLOG!! TRY TO WIN A CUSTOM AND TAILOR MADE JEANS: http://www.voguebuster.net/2013/02/domyjeans-giveaway-win-custom-and.html

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment :-) xo